"Uniqueness isn’t a virtue.
It’s a responsibility"
At Unicom, we invest in a Unique Brand Experience.
Our mission is to work hand in hand with clients with honesty and commitment while holding a creative and innovative outlook on the market to effectively achieve the aimed results.
Unicom offers unique marketing & communication solutions to all who dare to say new things in a different way. We thrive on recognising your uniqueness and will help you find ways to stand out, be heard, be seen, be recognised, be valued.
What we provide:
- Market knowledge expertise and insights with a creative innovative and fresh outlook on the market.
- Delivery of the right message to the right people at the right time, successfully and cost effectively.
- Raising awareness and creating the desired image in the mind of the consumer, through cross functional programs and multiple channels, thus creating, developing and supporting strong Brands.
We build unique brands.
Brands that we love.
The journey is the essence of life.
We make this journey a truthful
and trusted experience.
We are a qualified team with extensive experience in the advertising sector in both traditional and digital media. With over 15 years of experience in promoting, developing and supporting brands operating in Cyprus both of local and international appeal in the fast-moving consumer goods, aviation, automobile, electrical appliances, supermarkets, education, OTC products, cosmetics, construction, restaurants, QSRs home interior products and many more.
Marketing Strategy & Consulting
We provide a deep and holistic approach to reach a marketing strategy that will deliver a solid message and guide the audience from the process of creating a need to making a buying decision. We create integrated marketing campaigns that drive value, & furthermore support our client’s growth and long-term goals.
We focus on Innovative, creative & effective PR strategies to maximize awareness. We give brands a voice via brand positioning, media coverage, digital & social media programs, influencer marketing and events management.
We help you design you web presence whether this is a corporate site, an e-commerce store, a blogging site, or a landing page. We build websites from strategy, to design, to development. We use the most advanced techniques in web design thus making the site visually appealing, enhancing the user experience and as a result, drive conversions that help you grow your business.
Data driven approach, monitoring and optimizing campaigns, SEO Paid Advertising on GDN platforms and local online media. Brand awareness and performance based campaigns by using targeted online ads to get people to find your brand online, find you on social media or visit your store and website. We don’t just focus on clicks, we aim for conversions that turn into sales.
We manage your social media pages by providing emotionally engaging content to help you build and grow your brands to the right audiences. By also focusing on PPC advertising, our team is always up to date with all available targeting and advertising options each social media has to offer at any time.
Creative Strategy & Design
Hand in hand with the client, we build the creative strategy that will communicate the values and uniqueness of the brand. Our talented designers’ approach is to create an engaging content that will be communicated to all visual media.
Media Planning & Buying
Our goal is to offer cost effective Media Plans with suggestions on the Media Mix to most efficiently utilise the budget through expert knowledge of advertising on TV, Radio, Print, & Outdoor. While constantly researching & analysing the Cyprus market data and competition results we take pride in always focusing to select the optimal combination of media outlets for advertising a particular marketing message. Through our extensive experience in negotiating with the advertising media in Cyprus we aim to buy at the best possible prices thus maximising the results for our clients.
Effective Date: June 10, 2020
UNICOM is a proprietary website which we own and operate, located at unicom.com.cy (the “Website”). We are committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of our Website visitors at all times. UNICOM may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified with when using the Website. This information will be treated according to this privacy statement.
By using the Website and agreeing to this policy, you consent to our use of your data in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Updating this statement
What information do we collect?
The various forms of information we may collect, store and use include the following:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the Website (including names and addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our Website services (including email notifications and our newsletter subscription service).
- Any other information that you send to UNICOM via product reviews or other means such as email.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small text files - "cookies" - that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account.
What is the information used for?
To help us understand your needs and provide a quality service.
Other reasons may include the following:
- Website administration.
- Provide you with access to our Website’s services.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you non-marketing generic communications.
- (if you have specifically agreed to this) send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, by email or similar technology (with the option to opt-out).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Website.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions and with legislation governing the use of our Website.
UNICOM will not sell or publicise your information in any way unless you have specifically asked us to. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. We may however, need to share your information with our trading subsidiaries, service providers, associated organisations and agents for the purposes mentioned above. UNICOM may also disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Controlling your personal information
UNICOM is committed to ensuring that your information is protected. UNICOM will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. UNICOM stores all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
By providing your personal information to us including any "sensitive" personal information you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with purposes mentioned above and this privacy statement.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We take all available measures to select affiliates and service providers that are ethical and provide similar privacy protection to their customers and the community. We do not make any representations about the practices and policies of these companies.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you for which a small fee may be payable. Furthermore, we may require appropriate evidence of your identity (e.g. a certified photocopy of your passport/ID card and an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may also request that we do not process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending us an email. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This Website may contain links to other websites.
You agree that UNICOM is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If your personal details change or need correction, please notify us in order to help us to keep your information up to date.
Last updated: June 10, 2020
Effective Date: June 10, 2020
General Terms & Conditions
Purpose of the Website
The purpose of the Website is to provide You with information about UNICOM, our business, products, stores, activities and campaigns that we support.
Please note that if You access any of our other on-line web stores or web pages around the world, other or additional Terms may apply (e.g. relating to the sale and delivery of goods).
Availability of the Website
UNICOM has taken every measure possible in the preparation of the Website to ensure its availability to its visitors. However, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website at all times as certain technical matters may be beyond our control.
Information on the Website
The information on the Website has been provided in good faith for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. You should assume that we have not independently verified the accuracy, thoroughness, or relevance of the content available on the Website.
UNICOM makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained in the Website before relying upon it.
Product and service availability
Any reference to any product or service on the Website does not constitute an offer by UNICOM to sell or supply that product or service. Furthermore, depending on the country where UNICOM is operating in, any such reference may differ in name or description to the actual product or service or may even be unavailable.
Unless otherwise stated, UNICOM or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use the Website:
UNICOM All Rights Reserved. The contents of the Website are © UNICOM. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
Licence to recopy for limited purposes:
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information and personal use only, but only if:
- You acknowledge the source of the material as being the Website of UNICOM, by prominently displaying the top-level URL of our Website (e.g. https://unicom.com.cy/) in the copy of the material; and
- You inform the third party that these conditions apply to them also and that they must comply with these conditions.
Under no circumstances are You authorised to:
- republish material from the Website (including republication on another Website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website;
- access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive service;
- interfere with, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, the servers or networks connected to the Website or the Services, or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks;
- access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by means other than through the interface that is provided
- remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyrights and trademark notices) which may be contained in or displayed in connection with the Website or the Services.
- redistribute material from the Website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
No part of the Website of UNICOM may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
UNICOM reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or any part thereof, with or without notice.
You agree that UNICOM will not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
Use of our Website by You must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You must not use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of its availability or accessibility.
You are fully responsible for the content of Your communications and You warrant and undertake to us that any materials or communications originated or sent by You through our service is not:
- defamatory, offensive, indecent or of an obscene or menacing nature;
- likely to cause disturbance, harassment, annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
- likely to breach any copyright or confidentiality or privacy or other intellectual property of any person;
- fraudulent or connected in any way with the committal or possible committal of a criminal offence;
- material of a racial or sexually discriminatory nature;
- "spam" mail;
- material that contains a mail bomb, spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious/disruptive computer software;
- in breach of these Terms and conditions of use.
We will not be liable to You for any loss, corruption or damage to Your Communications or Your Material.
Except as expressly permitted by these Terms and conditions:
- You may not carry out any data collection activities including, without limitation, data harvesting, scraping, data mining and data extraction on or in relation to our Website.
- You may not copy, download, extract, transmit, display, adapt, alter, re-utilise, create derivative works from any of the contents of the Website for any purpose including, without limitation, to reproduce, redistribute, republish, cache, provide access to third parties or mirror.
- You may not use our Website for any marketing purposes without our express written consent.
- You may not transmit or send unsolicited communications via our Website.
The Website may give You the ability to access content, such as music or video services, television or other material, controlled or provided by third parties ("Third-Party Content").
You understand and acknowledge that:
- Third-Party Content remains the property of the applicable third parties, who have the sole right to determine your rights to use such content;
- UNICOM is not responsible for, and has no editorial control over, any Third-Party Content, and does not sponsor or endorse any such content;
- UNICOM has no control over the distribution of Third-Party Content.
- UNICOM will have no liability to You or to any third parties, related to or arising out of to any Third-Party Content;
- Unauthorized copying or distribution of copyrighted or trademarks may constitute an infringement of the copyright or trademark holders' intellectual property rights;
- UNICOM reserves the right to terminate your right to access and use the Website or Services and delete your account if UNICOM believes in good faith that You have used the Website or Services to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
Ending the Service
These Terms will remain in full force and effect so long as You continue to use or access the Website and/or the Services, or until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this Section. You may terminate your account and your right to use the Services for any reason, at any time.
At any time UNICOM may suspend or terminate your access to and/or use of part or all of our Services, without notice or explanation, if UNICOM in good faith and without limitation believes that:
- You have broken any provision of these Terms and conditions.
Your content: licence:
You warrant and represent that Your Content:
- Will not infringe or violate someone else's rights or otherwise violate the law.
- Will not give rise to legal action whether against You or us or a third party.
- Will not be the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Will not contain anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information.
You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any of Your Content in any media. You also grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
The Website and the Services are provided for your convenience, on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, UNICOM and its licensors and suppliers exclude all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, relating to the Website and the use of the Website, including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill, accuracy, and non-infringement.
UNICOM and its licensors and suppliers make no warranty that the Website or the Services:
- will meet your requirements;
- will be compatible with your computer or mobile device;
- will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or
- will be accurate, complete, up to date, reliable or that defects will be corrected;
- will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume the entire risk with respect to your use of the Website or Services.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from UNICOM, any dealer or through the Website or the Services shall create any warranty with respect to the Website or the Services.
Furthermore, UNICOM makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to any professional services performed by any UNICOM dealers.
Limitations and exclusions of liability:
- limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limits any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- excludes any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
To the extent that the Website and the information and Services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable for any damages or business losses including without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages, loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill, howsoever arising out of your use of the Website.
- We will not be liable to You in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We are not responsible for any other website to which this Website is linked and do not accept liability for any information or advice given on such websites.
- We will not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these Terms and conditions or for any losses arising out of any event or events caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
Breaches of these Terms and conditions
- suspending your access to the Website,
- prohibiting You from accessing the Website,
- blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website,
- contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or
- bringing court proceedings against You.
Privacy of personal information
From time to time and for your own convenience we may provide links to other websites. If You decide to access linked third party websites You acknowledge that You do so at your own risk. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites. We are not responsible for the availability of those websites and You acknowledge that UNICOM will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which You may suffer by using those websites.
It's your responsibility to check whether the Terms and conditions have been revised. Your use of this Website after the date on which we post the revised Terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and conditions.
If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions You must stop using the Website immediately.
Matters beyond our reasonable control
We will not be liable for any disruption/termination of our Services that may be caused because of matters beyond our reasonable control (whether or not involving our employees), such as technical failure, lightning, flood, severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war or military operations, natural or local emergency, government (or other competent authority) action or industrial disputes of any kind.
Exclusion of third party rights
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Each term and provision of this agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law and any invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision shall be deemed replaced by a term or provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision.
The official text of this Agreement or notice submitted hereunder shall be in English. In the event of any dispute concerning the construction or meaning of this Agreement, reference shall be made only to this Agreement as written in English and not to any translation into another language, and this Agreement will not be construed against the drafting party. You may not amend this Agreement except in a writing signed by UNICOM.
Failure by UNICOM to enforce any of the terms of the Terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver or relinquishment of the right of UNICOM to do so at any time.
Copyright 2016 UNICOM®. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, logos, trade names and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website or the Services are the property of UNICOM or of their respective holders.
You are not permitted to use any of the Marks without the applicable prior written consent of UNICOM or such respective holders.
UNICOM reserves the right to alter products and services, offerings, specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this or in related documents.
If You have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or to report any abuse, please contact us.
Last updated: June 10, 2020